2-3 Odds Investment. Make 150k Or More Monthly

8

All we need to make 150k or more every month is to win 7 out of our 10 (2-3) odds bets. Meaning we don't need to win all our bets to earn 150k or more monthly. Amazing, right? So, let's take a look at the steps we would take. FIRST STEP Raise a capital of any amount you want to invest with. Let's use 10k for example. Now, divide it into 5, that will give you 2k into five portions. SECOND STEP We are using 10k as capital for example, so we would get 2k after dividing it into 5. Then stake 2k on today's game and keep staking 2k on subsequent days. Don't increase your stake. Maintain the 2k as your maximum stake for the first week (for the first 7 days)! After a week, assuming we win 7 (2-3) odds bets out of 10 (2-3) odds bets for the week, you will make a profit of 10k excluding your initial 10k capital. THIRD STEP Now, don't be in a hurry to cash out in the 2nd week. It's an investment, remember? So, add the 10k profit you made to your initial 10k you started with. It will give you 20k. Right? Good, share it into 5 portions again like you did in the first week (7 days). That will give you 4k. Keep using only 4k to stake for 2nd week. At the end of the 2nd week, assuming we win 7 (2-3) odds bets of at least 2.20 odds out of the 10 (2-3) odds bets we placed in the 2nd week, you would have made 20k as profit minus your 20k you used as capital for 2nd week. When you add 20k to 10k (which was your profit for 1st week), you will have 30k as your total profit for 1st and 2nd week. FOURTH AND FIFTH STEPS Apply the same method for the 3rd and 4th week. If you do, on the 3rd week, you would have 70k and on the 4th week you would be making 150k. Yeah! 150k in a month (if you had started with 20k as capital for the first week and staking 4k, your profit would be 300k per month). That brings us to the end of our first month. After the first month, withdraw 90% of the total profit and start all over again from STEP 1 with the other 10% and your initial capital (which was the 10k used to kickstart the 2-3 odds business).

NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Comments

About Us
Join the discussion. Share and discuss posts with other naijaworlders.
Related Stories
thumbnail
Vice President Osinbajo To Declare National Sports Festival Open
thumbnail
Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month.
thumbnail
Sports Writers Association Of Nigeria, Imo State Confers Amara Iwuanyanwu As Pat
thumbnail
National Sports Festival To End Thursday Over Lack Of Fund -LOC
thumbnail
Invest In Grassroot Sports Development: Eydan, Yapjen Tells Govt. Others
thumbnail
Edo2021- "Gombe Bulls" Wins Gold Medal For Gombe State In Basketball
thumbnail
Super Eagles Return To Lagos’ Pitch Decades After: A Fact Sheet
thumbnail
All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available
thumbnail
Sure Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today Wednesday 7 March 2021
thumbnail
Edo Deputy Governor Makes History, Wins Edo 2020 Gold Medal
Related Stories
thumbnail
Vice President Osinbajo To Declare National Sports Festival Open
thumbnail
Kelechi Iheanacho Wins EPL Best Player Of The Month.
thumbnail
Sports Writers Association Of Nigeria, Imo State Confers Amara Iwuanyanwu As Pat
thumbnail
National Sports Festival To End Thursday Over Lack Of Fund -LOC
thumbnail
Invest In Grassroot Sports Development: Eydan, Yapjen Tells Govt. Others
thumbnail
Edo2021- "Gombe Bulls" Wins Gold Medal For Gombe State In Basketball
thumbnail
Super Eagles Return To Lagos’ Pitch Decades After: A Fact Sheet
thumbnail
All Kinds Of Sports Wears Are Available
thumbnail
Sure Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today Wednesday 7 March 2021
thumbnail
Edo Deputy Governor Makes History, Wins Edo 2020 Gold Medal