Human Chimera: True Life Story Of An Unborn Twin Who Fathered A Legitimate Child

source: uptownerd
30

Every day, we learn a new thing that keeps us dumbfounded and wondering how. Well, the story of a none-existent man who fathered a child will surely leave you shocked. See how the story went below. I know that you are wondering how this happened, what magic did they use or is this another rooster and bull story. Well, read to decide for yourself. A US man based in Washington DC decided to take a paternal test after the birth of his child, but the result he got shocked him and everyone. Determined to further know the mystery behind the result, the father did a 23andMe test – The father had to go the extent to order a 23andMe because the child in question was conceived through Vitro fertilisation and he was the only person that donated his sperm for it. From the 23andMe test, it was revealed that he is not the father of the child, but rather an uncle to the child. How did this happen? Well, scientifically as was explained, the father is a twin. However, he is said to have absorbed his other twin while they were still in the womb. This absorption made it possible for 10% of his sperm to be that of his unborn twin brother, while the remaining 90% belonged to him. It was discovered that the child was conceived from the 10% sperm of his unborn twin brother who now lives in him. No be small thing o! Chimera: “A chimera is essentially a single organism that’s made up of cells from two or more “individuals”—that is, it contains two sets of DNA, with the code to make two separate organisms. One way that chimeras can happen naturally in humans is that a fetus can absorb its twin”.

NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Comments

About Us
Join the discussion. Share and discuss posts with other naijaworlders.
Related Stories
thumbnail
Is Education Key Or Scam?
thumbnail
Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill
thumbnail
Third Term Physical And Health Education Plan Lesson Notes For JSS 1
thumbnail
The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success.
thumbnail
WAC Partners UNESCO On Projects As Panacea To Global Challenges
thumbnail
Why FG And ASUU Are Holding An Emergency Meeting Today
thumbnail
Outdated Curricula As A Challenge To Accessing Quality Education In Nigeria
thumbnail
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU
thumbnail
How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE
thumbnail
The Giant Strides Of Prof. Angela Miri In Federal University Lokoja
Related Stories
thumbnail
Is Education Key Or Scam?
thumbnail
Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill
thumbnail
Third Term Physical And Health Education Plan Lesson Notes For JSS 1
thumbnail
The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success.
thumbnail
WAC Partners UNESCO On Projects As Panacea To Global Challenges
thumbnail
Why FG And ASUU Are Holding An Emergency Meeting Today
thumbnail
Outdated Curricula As A Challenge To Accessing Quality Education In Nigeria
thumbnail
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU
thumbnail
How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE
thumbnail
The Giant Strides Of Prof. Angela Miri In Federal University Lokoja