Ten Wise Principles To Relate With People
1.Return money that you have been borrowed even before they ask for it,it shows your integrity
2.Never order for an expensive dish on the menu when someone is giving you a lunch/dinner.
3.do not ask awkward questions like
*Oh!,so you don't have kids?
* Why don't you buy or build a house?
* Why don't you buy a car?
They aren't your problems
4.If you take a taxi with your friend and he or she pays now,try pay next time
5.Respect different shades of opinion, remember, what is 6 to you will appear 9 to someone facing you.
6. Never interrupt people talking, allow them to pour it all out,hear it all and filter them all.
7. Praise publicly and criticize privately.
8.Never give advise until you are asked.
9. Mind your business, unless anything involves you directly, just stay out of it.
10. Never talk about your riches in the midst of the poor, don't talk about your children in the midst of the barren, don't talk about your education in the midst of illiterates.
If you obey principles you will become a principal
NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Obaseki Revokes Garrick Memorial College CofO Belonging To APC Family
Every Family Needs A Mad Child; Nigeria Government Just Got One
I Turn Into A Fish At Night To Visit My Family In Sea – Ghanaian Singer Nyevile
Here's A Short Devotional About Family
Abia First Lady Finally Visits Family Who Lost 4 Children In Umuahia [VIDEO]
UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled
Tega Is The Bread Winner Of The Family
Family Release Funeral Arrangements For Actor Victor Olaotan
APC Congress In Chanchaga: A Case Of Curious Family
4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Saturday
8,000 Boko Haram Fighters, Family Members Surren
Ayade Visits Late General Ukpo’s Family, Says Death Unfair To Cross River
5 Reasons Why You Should Try Insurance In Your 30's
*Platoon 1 Emerge Winners Of NYSC Family Dance After A Tight Contest*
4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died One Day Laid To Rest Amidst Tears In Abia