By Samuel Oamen
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday approved the appointment of Professor Ibrahim Dantani Wushishi as Registrar/Chief Executive of the National Examinations Council (NECO).
Wushishi replaces Professor Godswill Obioma who died late May less than one year in office.
Here are seven things to know about Professor Ibrahim Dantani Wushishi:
· He was born on April 5, 1965.
· He hails from Wushishi Local Government Area of Niger State.
· He is a professor at the Department of Science Education, (Chemistry) Federal University of Technology, Minna.
· He was a lecturer in the Faculty of Education, Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto before he transferred his service to Federal University of Technology, Minna.
· Wushishi was Head of Department, Science Education, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai.
· He was a Postgraduate Coordinator, Department of Science Education, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Sub-Dean School of Science and Science Education, FUT, Minna; Head of Department, Department of Science Education, FUT Minna.
· Wushishis is married and blessed with children.
NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Join the discussion. Share and discuss posts with other naijaworlders.
Allow #E-transmission Of Election Results
Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria
Ipob And Apga Would Be The Biggest Political Party In Igbo Land
*No Other Candidate Has This...*
Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant
24 Projects So Far That Shows President Buhari Is Doing Well
Happy Birthday To Deputy Senate President Of The 9th Senate. H.E DSP Ovie Omo-ag
By 2023, APC Would Have Completely Wrecked Nigeria – Baba-Ahmed
Sunday Igboho: You Need Education Even To Be A Good Criminal
Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit
Let's Support Ourselves -Delu Calls On Nigerian Females Politicians
Join Aki, Pawpaw In Nollywood, Gololo Blasts Melaye Over Comment On Buhari
PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria