Are You A Citizen, Tribesmen Or An Idiot In Entity Called Nigeria.

6

```Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth, - the idiots, - the tribesmen, and - the citizens. Studies show only 10% of Africans are citizens. The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots. 2. When the Greeks used the word *"idiot"*, they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams, they will cheat. If they are in government they will steal. An idiot does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin. According to the Greeks, some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens. 3. The next set of people are tribesmen, these are people that look at everything from the point of view of their tribe. These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe. It can be terrible to have a tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest. When the Greeks talk about tribes, it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a tribe. A great percentage of Africans are tribesmen, because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen. 4. The last group are citizens. These are people that like to do things the right way. They drive within speed limits. They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams. In government they won’t steal. They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the citizens. Some countries have more citizens than tribesmen and idiots. Others have so many idiots. A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation. And an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law. But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not been reformed. Where do you belong? Are you an idiot, a tribesman or a citizen? Reflect about your life. Reflect about your country and Africa in general before you answer.

NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Comments

About Us
Join the discussion. Share and discuss posts with other naijaworlders.
Related Stories
thumbnail
Shun Politics Of Acrimony, Buhari Advises Oshiomhole At 69
thumbnail
Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement?
thumbnail
APC Vs PDP: VIDEO Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha & Gov. Wike Dancing At Function
thumbnail
Anambra Guber: Walter Ubaka Okeke Warns Against Political Violence
thumbnail
Defections: Stop Poaching Our Governors, PDP Tells APC
thumbnail
Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equivalent To One Dollar – Presidency
thumbnail
Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President
thumbnail
Kayode Fayemi: Nigeria Lacks Proper Parties
thumbnail
“Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness”
thumbnail
Igbos, Yoruba Don’t Want Biafra, Oduduwa Nation- Sani[ACF Scribe]
Related Stories
thumbnail
Shun Politics Of Acrimony, Buhari Advises Oshiomhole At 69
thumbnail
Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement?
thumbnail
APC Vs PDP: VIDEO Of Sen. Rochas Okorocha & Gov. Wike Dancing At Function
thumbnail
Anambra Guber: Walter Ubaka Okeke Warns Against Political Violence
thumbnail
Defections: Stop Poaching Our Governors, PDP Tells APC
thumbnail
Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equivalent To One Dollar – Presidency
thumbnail
Nigerians Will Be Going To Buy Loaf Of Bread Like This With Tinubu As President
thumbnail
Kayode Fayemi: Nigeria Lacks Proper Parties
thumbnail
“Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, They Would Continue To Be In Backwardness”
thumbnail
Igbos, Yoruba Don’t Want Biafra, Oduduwa Nation- Sani[ACF Scribe]