The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe 2021

13

> 1. Get a job. 2. Ensure you attend work daily. 3. Ensure you do not get sacked. 4. At the end of the month, get your salary. 5. God wants 10%. Just a little something so you'll have insurance for the other 90%. 6. Go and give it to God's Servant. Don't use it for any other purpose, not even if it means helping someone. Obedience is better than charity. 7. Make sure you give him this stipend monthly. He is God's servant. God will repay you. 8. Never ask about what your 10% will be used for. God will communicate that to my servant one on one, jeJETly. You must PAY and not question. Do you think God is a democracy? 9. Now the windows of heaven shall be opened to you. Be blessed.

NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Comments

About Us
Join the discussion. Share and discuss posts with other naijaworlders.
Related Stories
thumbnail
The Difference Between Religion And Spirituality.
thumbnail
Science And Religion
thumbnail
The Hijaab Debate In Nigeria
thumbnail
Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont
thumbnail
Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu Rants About Daughter's Religious Assignments
thumbnail
Umahi, Wife Pay Condolence Visit To The Family Of Lieutenant General Attahiru
thumbnail
Abraham's Children June 16
thumbnail
Tithes Are Not Meant For Only Pastors According To This Part Of The Bible
thumbnail
Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua
thumbnail
15 Things You Didn’t Know About NIGERIA By ALUX
Related Stories
thumbnail
The Difference Between Religion And Spirituality.
thumbnail
Science And Religion
thumbnail
The Hijaab Debate In Nigeria
thumbnail
Please Please Please Stop Or Dont Convert To Islam Please Dont
thumbnail
Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu Rants About Daughter's Religious Assignments
thumbnail
Umahi, Wife Pay Condolence Visit To The Family Of Lieutenant General Attahiru
thumbnail
Abraham's Children June 16
thumbnail
Tithes Are Not Meant For Only Pastors According To This Part Of The Bible
thumbnail
Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua
thumbnail
15 Things You Didn’t Know About NIGERIA By ALUX