A Christian is one that his or her life is suppose to be like that of Christ. A true Christian should be one that when people see, they see the life of Christ.
A combination of Christianity and Entrepreneurship is what I've termed Christianeurship. And a Christianeur must note the following to succeed:
1. Poverty is not a genetic disease Psalms 139:13, Genesis 1:26-28, Jeremiah 1:5.
2. God made sure everyone of us has a gift 1Corinthians 12:7.
3. God made sure that time and chance happens to all people Ecclesiastics 9:11.
4. God made sure that there is time to sow and time to reap Genesis 8:22, Ecclesiastics 3:2.
5. God has opened doors that no man can shut for us Revelation 3:8
We should also know that prayer is not a substitute for knowledge, neither is it a substitute for information.
Prices To Pay In Order To Succeed:
1. The price of hard work Proverbs 22:29.
2. The price of knowledge and information Daniel 9:2.
3. Collaboration; you can't do business successfully without networking.
God bless you all!
NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Massive Turnout As T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services16 h
Jesus Is Coming Back Again.2 h
A Message Sent From Hell!22 h
The Prophetic Is Not Limited To The Prophets 212 h
Understanding Hell Fire Very Well.1 d
Short Sunday Service And Prayer Points For The New Month, Theme: Forgiveness21 h
Asking With Faith, I Need A Car Or A Bike..1 d
2023: For Fairness, APC Presidential Ticket Should Go To S’East – Sen. Adeyeye1 d
The Reward For Those That Love His Appearing...1 d
This Is The Good News22 h
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes1 d
Helping The Anxiety Of Others1 d
Satan's Use Of Godless Women. By Pst Paul Rika.1 d
Scriptural Anointing Breaks All Yokes1 d
Efcc Chairman Chasing Ex-christian Leaders. " Middle Belt Youths Alleged.1 d
The Most Ugly Music Ever!!!1 d
The Moment Nigeria Youths Boo Sanwoolu’s Representative At The Experience 20211 d
The Riches Of The World…or God?1 d
Why Pastors Prefer To Give Celebrity Rather Healing Money And Heal Poor Man1 d